Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers 2019-04-15

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:37:39 +0300

Hi Dave,

here's a pull request to net tree for v5.1, more info below. Please let
me know if there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 22bdf7d459ceff6eb06a99364b1d75ecb2fcafe5:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf (2019-03-29 21:00:28 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-for-davem-2019-04-15

for you to fetch changes up to 832bc250d71ff28b1addcc0796cd220ca4c03026:

  Merge tag 'iwlwifi-for-kalle-2019-04-03' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes (2019-04-12 21:34:27 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for 5.1

Second set of fixes for 5.1.

iwlwifi

* add some new PCI IDs (plus a struct name change they depend on)

* fix crypto with new devices, namely 22560 and above

* fix for a potential deadlock in the TX path

* a fix for offloaded rate-control

* support new PCI HW IDs which use a new FW

mt76

* fix lock initialisation and a possible deadlock

* aggregation fixes

rt2x00

* fix sequence numbering during retransmits

----------------------------------------------------------------
Felix Fietkau (3):
      mt76: mt7603: add missing initialization for dev->ps_lock
      mt76: mt7603: fix sequence number assignment
      mt76: mt7603: send BAR after powersave wakeup

Ihab Zhaika (2):
      iwlwifi: rename structs to fit the new names
      iwlwifi: add new 0x2723/0x2080 card for 22000

Johannes Berg (3):
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix TX crypto on 22560+ devices
      iwlwifi: mvm: avoid possible deadlock in TX path
      iwlwifi: mvm: update offloaded rate control on changes

Kalle Valo (2):
      Merge tag 'iwlwifi-for-kalle-2019-03-22' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes
      Merge tag 'iwlwifi-for-kalle-2019-04-03' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes

Luca Coelho (1):
      iwlwifi: add support for quz firmwares

Shahar S Matityahu (4):
      iwlwifi: add sync_nmi to trans ops
      iwlwifi: dbg_ini: in case of region dump failure set memory to 0
      iwlwifi: dbg_ini: fix bad dump size calculation
      iwlwifi: use sync nmi in case of init flow failure

Stanislaw Gruszka (1):
      mt76x02: avoid status_list.lock and sta->rate_ctrl_lock dependency

Vijayakumar Durai (1):
      rt2x00: do not increment sequence number while re-transmitting

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/cfg/22000.c     | 30 ++++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/dbg.c        | 34 +++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/init.c       |  1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-config.h    |  3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-csr.h       |  1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-trans.h     | 12 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c  | 71 +++++++---------------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mvm.h       |  1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       | 43 ++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h       |  7 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c      | 13 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/internal.h |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/trans.c    | 11 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/tx-gen2.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/tx.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/init.c   |  2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/mac.c    | 53 +++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/main.c   |  8 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7603/mt7603.h |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76x02_mac.c   | 14 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00.h        |  1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00mac.c     | 10 ---
 drivers/net/wireless/ralink/rt2x00/rt2x00queue.c   | 15 +++--
 23 files changed, 123 insertions(+), 215 deletions(-)

-- 
Kalle Valo