Subject: Re: [PATCH] Documentation: fix ascii art in networking docs

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:18:15 +0200

On Sep 16 2017, Pavel Machek <[email-masked]> wrote:

> diff --git a/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt b/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt
> index 5e40e1f..6309e90 100644
> --- a/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt
> +++ b/Documentation/networking/switchdev.txt
> @@ -29,7 +29,7 @@ with SR-IOV or soft switches, such as OVS, are possible.
>                        sw1p1  +  sw1p3  +  sw1p5  +          eth1
>                          +    |    +    |    +    |            +
>                          |    |    |    |    |    |            |
> -                     +--+----+----+----+-+--+----+---+  +-----+-----+
> +                     +--+----+----+----+----+----+---+  +-----+-----+
>                       |         Switch driver         |  |    mgmt   |
>                       |        (this document)        |  |   driver  |
>                       |                               |  |           |
>

This is all mis-aligned.  How about replacing all the thin space
characters by normal spaces?

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."