Subject: Re: [PATCH] Revert "smc91x: retrieve IRQ and trigger flags in a modern way"

From: Robert Jarzmik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 21:48:49 +0100

David Miller <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Now if you can make it in -rc2 or -rc3, this revert should be forgotten. But if
>> you can't make it for 3.20, I'll push for the revert.
>> 
>> So I think it's up to you now, and let's see what Gregh says about it.
>
> What is the current status of this?  I'd like to see this move forward so we
> can get this fixed ASAP.
Hi David,

Linus has submitted the patch [1]. I'll be watching carefully until -rc4 that
this is applied. If it's not, I'll reping you to apply this revert. Until then,
you can forget about it, I'll do the follow-up.

Does that plan sound good to you ?

Cheers.

-- 
Robert

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/2/18/310