Subject: Re: [Patch net-next v9 00/11] vxlan: add ipv6 support

From: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:07:59 +0200

Cong Wang <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 02:30 -0700, David Miller wrote:
>> 
>> And you had the nerve to complain when we were unwilling to merge this
>> not-ready garbage into 3.10?!?!  Are you kidding me? 
>
> Please fix the netfilter erorrs too:
>
> http://marc.info/?l=netfilter-devel&m=136849956816787&w=2
>
> which were reported by me two weeks ago, NO ONE cares!

I am pretty sure you are wrong about that.

> Just complaining about vxlan seems unfair. :)

Would you prefer that I didn't report this bug?  Do you believe the
existence of other bugs means that you don't need to test your patches?
Are your for real?

Give me one reason why I should bother even looking at your next
submission.  Just to make it clear:  No comments from me the next time
you post this set only means that I didn't test it.  Which seems
likely given your ability to take any feedback at all.

Bjørn