Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/10] Constify attribute_group structures

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:55:40 +0300

Arvind Yadav <[email-masked]> writes:

> attribute_groups are not supposed to change at runtime. So mark the
> non-const structs as const.
>
> Arvind Yadav (10):
>   [PATCH v2 01/10] net: cdc_ncm: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 02/10] net: can: at91_can: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 03/10] net: can: janz-ican3: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 04/10] wireless: ipw2200: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 05/10] wireless: ipw2100: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 06/10] wireless: iwlegacy: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 07/10] wireless: iwlegacy: Constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 08/10] arcnet: com20020-pci: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 09/10] net: bonding: constify attribute_group structures.
>   [PATCH v2 10/10] net: chelsio: cxgb3: constify attribute_group structures.

Via which tree were you planning to push these? Is it ok if I take the
wireless patches to my tree?

-- 
Kalle Valo