Subject: Re: Linux Wireless Mini-Summit -- Ottawa -- July 22, 2008

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:30:47 +0300

Tomas Winkler <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Although it is already a bit late, I would like to re-open discussions
>> on our agenda for the meeting.  Based on current upstream topics and
>> those persons whom I expect to be attending, I have cobbled together
>> an agenda proposal below.  Please review it and feel free to suggest
>> amendments or alterations, or to elaborate or ask questions about my
>> proposed schedule of topics.
>>
>> I look forward to seeing many of you in Ottawa!
>
> One more topic would be probably
>  power management/power save - connection to system power/power supply
> (Battery/AC)

I'm also very interested about this. mac80211 is lacking any support
for Power Save Mode and I think we should fix that. At least having an
interface to enable and disable PSM would be a start, but we could go
even further than that.

I'm just worried if one day is enough for us. The agenda is getting
quite long already.

-- 
Kalle Valo
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html