Subject: Re: [PATCH iproute2-next v2 2/8] dcb: app: modify dcb-app print functions for dcb-rewr reuse

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 19:09:30 +0200

Daniel Machon <[email-masked]> writes:

> Where dcb-app requires protocol to be the printed key, dcb-rewr requires
> it to be the priority. Adapt existing dcb-app print functions for this.
>
> dcb_app_print_filtered() has been modified, to take two callbacks; one
> for printing the entire string (pid and prio), and one for the pid type
> (dec, hex, dscp, pcp). This saves us for making one dedicated function
> for each pid type for both app and rewr.
>
> dcb_app_print_key_*() functions have been renamed to
> dcb_app_print_pid_*() to align with new situation. Also, none of them
> will print the colon anymore.
>
> Signed-off-by: Daniel Machon <[email-masked]>

There are about four patches included in this one patch: the %d->%u
change, the colon shenanigans, the renaming, and prototype change of
dcb_app_print_filtered().

I think the code is OK, but I would appreciate splitting into a patch
per feature.