Subject: Re: [PATCH net,stable 0/7] qmi_wwan: adding a few new devices

From: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:18:19 +0200

Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]> writes:

> These new device ID patches should also go to all maintained stable kernels
> where they apply. I believe that should be stable-3.10 and newer.

At least if the following mainline commits are cherry-picked first,
bringing the device id list up-to-date with v3.14:

For stable-3.10.y:

5a008ffa73b4 net: qmi_wwan: fixup Sierra Wireless MC8305 entry
aa3aba1cbcbe net: qmi_wwan: add Option GTM681W
d0b5e516298f net: qmi_wwan: add TP-LINK MA260
d8eb8f9963a5 qmi_wwan: add ONDA MT689DC device ID (fwd)
905468fa4d54 net: qmi_wwan: add Telit LE920 newer firmware support
2d77f343343c net: qmi_wwan: fix Cinterion PLXX product ID
  [requires context fixup]
ce97fef42353 net: qmi_wwan: Olivetti Olicard 200 support
  [requires context fixup]
7653aabfbdc7 net: qmi_wwan: add ZTE MF667
9b2b6a2d669c net: qmi_wwan: add support for Cinterion PXS8 and PHS8

For stable-3.12.y:

905468fa4d54 net: qmi_wwan: add Telit LE920 newer firmware support
  [requires context fixup]
7653aabfbdc7 net: qmi_wwan: add ZTE MF667
9b2b6a2d669c net: qmi_wwan: add support for Cinterion PXS8 and PHS8

Let me know if you want me to post these in fixed up state, as patch
series or in some other format.

Bjørn