Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Netdev 1.2 Registration open

From: Hajime Tazaki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:39:54 +0900

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for netdev 1.2,
the community-driven Linux networking conference held back-to-back with
netconf in Tokyo, Japan, October 5-7, 2016.

Registration is now open at: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

= Fees =

* Early bird registration (JPY 40000) for 3 days, this year we're including
  three coffee-snack breaks, three lunches at restaurants and one reception
  dinner.

* Reduced price for students (JPY 5000), we have limited tickets for this.
  Before the registration, please send an email to [email-masked] with
  your complete name and affiliation (e.g., university). You will receive back
  the required invitation code once you're accepted.

= Travel and Hotel =

*Travel
 The detailed information about how to reach, play, live in Tokyo are
 available on the following page: 
   http://www.netdevconf.org/1.2/travel.html

*Hotel
  Tokyo offers a wide range of hotels, and many of them offer online
  reservations via the Internet. We provide a list of hotels which
  is convenient to the conference venue (Akihabara). More information
  is available at the hotel page (http://www.netdevconf.org/1.2/hotel.html).

= Why you should register =

If you yearn for the old community tech driven conferences where you
mingle with fellow geeks (only these would be Linux networking geeks)
then this would be it. There will be no marketing flashy openings.
There will just be a pure feed of Linux networking.

For more info, visit:
* netdev 1.2: https://www.netdevconf.org/1.2/

See you at netdev 1.2 in Tokyo !

P.S.
We got new sponsors from Facebook as a Platinum Sponsor,
VMWare as a Gold Sponsor, and IIJ as a Silver Sponsor.
Thank you for all your supports !

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html