Subject: [patch] dm9601: Fix receive MTU

From: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:36:07 +0200

Please apply to 2.6.23.
---
dm9601 didn't take the ethernet header into account when calculating
RX MTU, causing packets bigger than 1486 to fail.

Signed-off-by: Peter Korsgaard <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.23-rc8/drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.23-rc8.orig/drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c
+++ linux-2.6.23-rc8/drivers/net/usb/dm9601.c
@@ -405,7 +405,7 @@
 	dev->net->ethtool_ops = &dm9601_ethtool_ops;
 	dev->net->hard_header_len += DM_TX_OVERHEAD;
 	dev->hard_mtu = dev->net->mtu + dev->net->hard_header_len;
-	dev->rx_urb_size = dev->net->mtu + DM_RX_OVERHEAD;
+	dev->rx_urb_size = dev->net->mtu + ETH_HLEN + DM_RX_OVERHEAD;
 
 	dev->mii.dev = dev->net;
 	dev->mii.mdio_read = dm9601_mdio_read;

-- 
Bye, Peter Korsgaard