Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 01/11] selftests: forwarding: custom_multipath_hash.sh: add cleanup for SIGTERM sent by timeout

From: Petr Machata <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 12:33:37 +0200

Mirsad Todorovac <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 8/1/23 13:08, Petr Machata wrote:
>> diff --git a/tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_gre_changes.sh
>> b/tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_gre_changes.sh
>> index aff88f78e339..5ea9d63915f7 100755
>> --- a/tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_gre_changes.sh
>> +++ b/tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding/mirror_gre_changes.sh
>> @@ -72,7 +72,8 @@ test_span_gre_ttl()
>>     	RET=0
>>   -	mirror_install $swp1 ingress $tundev "matchall $tcflags"
>> +	mirror_install $swp1 ingress $tundev \
>> +		"prot ip flower $tcflags ip_prot icmp"
>>   	tc filter add dev $h3 ingress pref 77 prot $prot \
>>   		flower skip_hw ip_ttl 50 action pass
>>   
>
> The problem seems to be fixed in the test run:
>
> root@defiant:tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding# ./mirror_gre_changes.sh
> TEST: mirror to gretap: TTL change (skip_hw)                        [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to ip6gretap: TTL change (skip_hw)                     [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to gretap: tunnel down/up (skip_hw)                    [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to ip6gretap: tunnel down/up (skip_hw)                 [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to gretap: egress down/up (skip_hw)                    [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to ip6gretap: egress down/up (skip_hw)                 [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to gretap: remote address change (skip_hw)             [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to ip6gretap: remote address change (skip_hw)          [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to gretap: tunnel deleted (skip_hw)                    [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to ip6gretap: tunnel deleted (skip_hw)                 [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to gretap: underlay route removal (skip_hw)            [ OK ]
> TEST: mirror to ip6gretap: underlay route removal (skip_hw)         [ OK ]
> WARN: Could not test offloaded functionality
> root@defiant:tools/testing/selftests/net/forwarding#

OK, I'll add your Tested-by, let it pass through our regression and send
upstream.