Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-next 2016-05-13

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:31:11 +0300

Hi Dave,

this is the last pull request to net-next for 4.7. Nothing really out of
ordinary, the signed tag below contains more info. Please let me know if
there are any issues.

Kalle

The following changes since commit ede00a5ceb4d903a8c137a52bb77d574baaef8bd:

  Merge tag 'wireless-drivers-next-for-davem-2016-05-02' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next (2016-05-03 00:35:16 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git tags/wireless-drivers-next-for-davem-2016-05-13

for you to fetch changes up to 52776a700b53969345a3cc5daed1c797d016a188:

  Merge ath-next from ath.git (2016-05-11 23:23:51 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------

wireless-drivers patches for 4.7

Major changes:

iwlwifi

* remove IWLWIFI_DEBUG_EXPERIMENTAL_UCODE kconfig option
* work for RX multiqueue continues
* dynamic queue allocation work continues
* add Luca as maintainer
* a bunch of fixes and improvements all over

brcmfmac

* add 4356 sdio support

ath6kl

* add ability to set debug uart baud rate with a module parameter

wil6210

* add debugfs file to configure firmware led functionality

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Liu (1):
      ath10k: add max_tx_power for QCA6174 WLAN.RM.2.0 firmware

Anilkumar Kolli (1):
      ath10k: fix kernel panic, move arvifs list head init before htt init

Bjorn Andersson (1):
      wcn36xx: Set SMD timeout to 10 seconds

Christian Daudt (1):
      brcmfmac: Add 4356 sdio support

Dan Carpenter (3):
      rtlwifi: rtl818x: silence uninitialized variable warning
      airo: prevent potential underflow in airo_set_freq()
      atmel: potential underflow in atmel_set_freq()

Denys Vlasenko (1):
      rtlwifi: rtl818x: Deinline indexed IO functions, save 21568 bytes

Emmanuel Grumbach (5):
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't override the rate with the AMSDU len
      iwlwifi: mvm: allow a debug knob for Tx A-MSDU even if rate control forbids it
      iwlwifi: remove IWLWIFI_DEBUG_EXPERIMENTAL_UCODE
      iwlwifi: don't access a nonexistent register upon assert
      iwlwifi: add default value to disable_11ac mod param description

Golan Ben-Ami (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: add more registers to dump upon error

Gregory Greenman (2):
      iwlwifi: consider VHT 160MHz while parsing NVM
      iwlwifi: turn on SGI support for VHT 160MHz

Guy Mishol (1):
      wlcore/wl12xx: Fix fw logger over sdio

Haim Dreyfuss (4):
      iwlwifi: Rename 9560 to 9260 and add new PCI IDs for it
      iwlwifi: allow combining different phy images with mac images
      iwlwifi: Fix firmware name maximum length definition
      iwlwifi: pcie: don't wake up the NIC when writing CSRs in MSIX mode

Helmut Schaa (4):
      ath9k: reuse ar9003_hw_tx_power_regwrite for tx99 setup
      ath9k: Move TX99 config option under ath9k debugging
      ath9k: Simplify ar9003_hw_tx99_set_txpower
      ath9k: Fix symbol overlap window for half/quarter channels

Jes Sorensen (11):
      rtl8xxxu: Rename rtl8xxxu.c to rtl8xxxu_core.c
      rtl8xxxu: move rtl8192e related code into rtl8xxxu_8192e.c
      rtl8xxxu: move rtl8723b related code into rtl8xxxu_8723b.c
      rtl8xxxu: move rtl8723a related code into rtl8xxxu_8723a.c
      rtl8xxxu: move rtl8188[cr] and rtl8192c related code into rtl8xxxu_8192c.c
      rtl8xxxu: Rename rtl8723a_stop_tx_beacon() to rtl8xxxu_stop_tx_beacon()
      rtl8xxxu: rename rtl8723a_channel_group() to rtl8xxxu_gen1_channel_to_group()
      rtl8xxxu: Rename rtl8723a_disabled_to_emu() to rtl8xxxu_disabled_to_emu()
      rtl8xxxu: Split rtl8723a_h2c_cmd() into a gen1 and a gen2 version
      rtl8xxxu: rtl8xxxu_prepare_calibrate() is never used on gen1
      rtl8xxxu: Remove the now obsolete mbox_ext_reg info from rtl8xxxu_fileops

Johannes Berg (7):
      ath10k: remove VHT capabilities from 2.4GHz
      iwlwifi: mvm: add firmware API name comment
      iwlwifi: mvm: advertise RSS queue usage
      iwlwifi: mvm: pass station to mac80211 RX where known
      iwlwifi: make configuration structs smaller
      iwlwifi: pcie: extend device reset delay
      iwlwifi: pcie: avoid msleep() with short timeout

Julia Lawall (1):
      rtlwifi: rtl818x: constify rtl_intf_ops structures

Kalle Valo (2):
      Merge tag 'iwlwifi-next-for-kalle-2016-05-10' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-next
      Merge ath-next from ath.git

Liad Kaufman (4):
      iwlwifi: mvm: allocate queue for probe response in dqa mode
      iwlwifi: mvm: support p2p device frames tx on dqa queue #2
      iwlwifi: mvm: support queue removal in ADD_STA hcmd
      iwlwifi: mvm: support dqa-mode agg on non-shared queue

Lior David (1):
      wil6210: support regular scan on P2P_DEVICE interface

Luca Coelho (6):
      Merge tag 'mac80211-next-for-davem-2016-04-13' of git://git.kernel.org/.../jberg/mac80211-next into master
      Merge tag 'iwlwifi-for-kalle-2016-05-04' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes
      iwlwifi: trans: don't call the trans-specific ref/unref directly
      iwlwifi: wake from runtime suspend before sending sync commands
      iwlwifi: mvm: add a new mvm reference type for RX data
      MAINTAINERS: add myself as co-maintainer of the iwlwifi driver

Lukas Wunner (1):
      mwifiex: Drop unnecessary include pcieport_if.h

Maya Erez (6):
      wil6210: add function name to wil log macros
      wil6210: change RX_HTRSH interrupt print level to debug
      wil6210: print debug message when transmitting while disconnected
      wil6210: unmask RX_HTRSH interrupt only when connected
      wil6210: prevent deep sleep of 60G device in critical paths
      wil6210: add support for device led configuration

Mohammed Shafi Shajakhan (2):
      ath10k: fix a typo in ath10k_start()
      ath10k: move spectral related structures under ath10k debugfs

Mordechai Goodstein (1):
      iwlwifi: Edit the 8265 SDIO ID

Rajkumar Manoharan (5):
      ath10k: add pdev bss channel info wmi definitions
      ath10k: implement wmi_pdev_bss_chan_info_request
      ath10k: handle pdev_chan_info wmi event
      ath10k: update bss channel survey information
      ath10k: release pre_cal_file while unloading driver

Sara Sharon (15):
      iwlwifi: mvm: implement driver RX queues sync command
      iwlwifi: mvm: change RX sync notification to be an attribute and not a type
      iwlwifi: mvm: add infrastructure for tracking BA session in driver
      iwlwifi: mvm: add reorder buffer per queue
      iwlwifi: mvm: add reorder timeout per frame
      iwlwifi: mvm: utilize the frame release infrastructure
      iwlwifi: mvm: add a flag to disable checksum
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't allow negative reference count
      iwlwifi: mvm: loosen nssn comparison to reorder buffer head
      iwlwifi: mvm: set correct vht capability
      iwlwifi: mvm: make phy_db size dynamic
      iwlwifi: mvm: remove redundant alloc_ctx parameter
      iwlwifi: mvm: use helpers to get iwl_mvm_sta
      iwlwifi: pcie: use shadow registers for updating write pointer
      iwlwifi: pcie: grab NIC access only once on RX init

Shengzhen Li (1):
      mwifiex: change sleep cookie poll count

Steve deRosier (2):
      ath6kl: fix missing uart debug pin for 6004 HW 3.0
      ath6kl: add ability to set debug uart baud rate

Vasanthakumar Thiagarajan (2):
      ath10k: suppress warnings when getting wmi peer_rate_code_list event
      ath10k: Fix survey reporting with QCA4019

Wei-Ning Huang (1):
      mwifiex: fixup error messages

wang yanqing (3):
      rtlwifi: Fix logic error in enter/exit power-save mode
      rtlwifi: Remove double check for cnt_after_linked
      rtlwifi: pci: use dev_kfree_skb_irq instead of kfree_skb in rtl_pci_reset_trx_ring

 MAINTAINERS                                        |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.c             |   18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/core.h             |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c              |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi-ops.h          |   21 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi.c              |   88 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/wmi.h              |   26 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/core.c             |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/core.h             |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/init.c             |    9 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/Kconfig             |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_eeprom.c     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_eeprom.h     |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/ar9003_phy.c        |   72 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/smd.h             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/cfg80211.c        |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/debug.c           |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/debugfs.c         |  137 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/interrupt.c       |   93 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/main.c            |   95 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/p2p.c             |    6 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/txrx.c            |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/wil6210.h         |   67 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/wmi.c             |   97 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/wmi.h             |   61 +
 drivers/net/wireless/atmel/atmel.c                 |    2 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmsdh.c  |    1 +
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/chip.c    |    1 +
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c    |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/cisco/airo.c                  |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig         |    6 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-1000.c      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-2000.c      |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-5000.c      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-6000.c      |    3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-7000.c      |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-8000.c      |   17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-9000.c      |   34 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-config.h    |  122 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-csr.h       |   15 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-drv.c       |   52 +-
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-eeprom-parse.h  |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-fh.h        |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-nvm-parse.c |   16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-phy-db.c    |   68 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-phy-db.h    |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-trans.h     |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/constants.h |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/d3.c        |    8 +-
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/debugfs-vif.c   |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/debugfs.c   |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-api-d3.h |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-api-rx.h |    9 +-
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-api-sta.h    |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-api.h    |    5 +
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw-dbg.c    |   66 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw.c        |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac-ctxt.c  |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c  |   74 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mvm.h       |  106 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/ops.c       |   21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/rx.c        |   26 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/rxmq.c      |  356 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       |  410 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.h       |   13 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/tt.c        |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/tx.c        |  134 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/utils.c     |   45 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/drv.c      |   41 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/internal.h |    3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/rx.c       |  111 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/trans.c    |   29 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/tx.c       |   21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/pcie.h        |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sdio.c        |    5 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl818x/rtl8187/rtl8187.h |   99 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl818x/rtl8187/rtl8225.c |   93 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/Makefile     |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu.h   |   81 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8192c.c |  586 +++
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8192e.c | 1525 ++++++
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8723a.c |  397 ++
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8723b.c | 1682 ++++++
 .../rtl8xxxu/{rtl8xxxu.c => rtl8xxxu_core.c}       | 5334 +++-----------------
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/base.c        |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/pci.c         |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/pci.h         |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/ps.c          |   12 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8192se/rf.c    |    3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/usb.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/wifi.h        |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl12xx/main.c              |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/io.c                |   17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/io.h                |    3 +-
 include/linux/mmc/sdio_ids.h                       |    1 +
 95 files changed, 7335 insertions(+), 5336 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8192c.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8192e.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8723a.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_8723b.c
 rename drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/{rtl8xxxu.c => rtl8xxxu_core.c} (56%)
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html