Subject: Re: [PATCH] wcn36xx: fix iris child-node lookup

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 08:51:49 +0000

Johan Hovold <[email-masked]> writes:

> Fix child-node lookup during probe, which ended up searching the whole
> device tree depth-first starting at the parent rather than just matching
> on its children.
>
> To make things worse, the parent mmio node was also prematurely freed.
>
> Fixes: fd52bdae9ab0 ("wcn36xx: Disable 5GHz for wcn3620")

fd52bdae9ab0 is in net-next right now so the first release for that
commit should be v4.15-rc1.

> Cc: stable <[email-masked]>     # 4.14

As fd52bdae9ab0 is not in v4.14 no need to Cc stable. I'll remove it.

> Cc: Loic Poulain <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>

Thanks, I'll queue this to v4.15.

-- 
Kalle Valo