Subject: Re: [PATCH v6] net: atlantic: always deep reset on pm op, fixing up my null deref regression

From: Manuel Ullmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 19:17:56 +0000

Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, 2022-05-08 at 00:36 +0000, Manuel Ullmann wrote:
>> [...]
>
> For future submission, please always specify the target tree (which is
> -net in this case). No need to resubmit: I'm applying it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paolo

Ah, okay. So next branches are reserved for new changes, while non-next
may be targeted by fixups or at least regression fixes. I can't recall a
definition for this in the documentation, but that might be me. I'll
keep this in mind for the future. Thanks for applying it and bearing
with me.

Regards,
Manuel