Subject: Re: [PATCHv7 bpf-next 0/4] xdp: extend xdp_redirect_map with broadcast support

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:16:36 +0200

Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> This patchset is a new implementation for XDP multicast support based
> on my previous 2 maps implementation[1]. The reason is that Daniel think
> the exclude map implementation is missing proper bond support in XDP
> context. And there is a plan to add native XDP bonding support. Adding a
> exclude map in the helper also increase the complex of verifier and has
> draw back of performace.
>
> The new implementation just add two new flags BPF_F_BROADCAST and
> BPF_F_EXCLUDE_INGRESS to extend xdp_redirect_map for broadcast support.
>
> With BPF_F_BROADCAST the packet will be broadcasted to all the interfaces
> in the map. with BPF_F_EXCLUDE_INGRESS the ingress interface will be
> excluded when do broadcasting.

Alright, I'm out of things to complain about - thanks for sticking with
it! :)

For the series:

Acked-by: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <[email-masked]>