Subject: Re: pull-request: wireless-drivers-next-2020-08-02

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 07:07:20 +0300

David Miller <[email-masked]> writes:

> From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun,  2 Aug 2020 19:01:36 +0000 (UTC)
>
>> here's a pull request to net-next tree, more info below. Please let me know if
>> there are any problems.
>
> There are many several non-trivial mt76 conflicts, can you please sort
> this out and send me another pull request?

Yeah, I noticed the same and I tried to explain how to fix those in the
signed tag:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This pull request causes conflicts in four files in
drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7615/, here is how I fixed those:

* usb.c: take the hunk which uses mt7663_usb_sdio_tx_*() functions

* mt7615.h: remove either one of the duplicate (and identical) enum tx_pkt_queue_idx

* mt7615.h: take the hunk which has mt7615_mutex_acquire/release() functions

* main.c: take the hunk which uses mt7615_mutex_acquire/release()

* mac.c: take the hunk which uses is_mmio
----------------------------------------------------------------------

By following those instructions it shouldn't take more than few minutes
to fix the conflicts.

Or would you prefer that I fix those differently, for example by pulling
net-next to wireless-drivers-next before I send the pull request? Just
let me know what you prefer.

-- 
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches