Subject: [PATCH 0/6] ipv4: tcp_memcontrol and userns sysctls

From: ebiederm-aS9lmoZGLiVWk0Htik3J/[email-masked] (Eric W. Biederman)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:23:19 -0700

While looking into allowing the ipv4 sysctls to be used in a network
namespace I stumbled upon the mess that is tcp_memcontrol.

I remove the dead code, broken code, and excessive abstraction in the
tcp_memcontrols then I clean up up and allow in the user namespace the
per net ipv4 sysctls.

Eric W. Biederman (6):
      tcp_memcontrol: Remove tcp_max_memory
      tcp_memcontrol: Remove setting cgroup settings via sysctl
      tcp_memcontrol: Remove the per netns control.
      tcp_memcontrol: Kill struct tcp_memcontrol
      ipv4: Use math to point per net sysctls into the appropriate struct net.
      ipv4: Allow unprivileged users to use per net sysctls

 include/net/netns/ipv4.h     |    1 -
 include/net/sock.h           |   28 ++++++------
 include/net/tcp.h            |    3 +-
 include/net/tcp_memcontrol.h |   12 ------
 mm/memcontrol.c              |    6 +-
 net/ipv4/af_inet.c           |    2 -
 net/ipv4/sysctl_net_ipv4.c   |   85 ++++++----------------------------------
 net/ipv4/tcp.c               |   12 +++--
 net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c          |    1 +
 net/ipv4/tcp_memcontrol.c    |   90 ++++++++---------------------------------
 net/ipv6/af_inet6.c          |    2 -
 net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c          |    1 +
 12 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 186 deletions(-)

Eric