Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 mlx5-next 12/14] vfio/mlx5: Implement vfio_pci driver for mlx5 devices

From: Cornelia Huck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:59:49 +0100

On Fri, Nov 05 2021, Cornelia Huck <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 04 2021, Cornelia Huck <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> So, I doubt that I'm the only person trying to follow this discussion
>> who has lost the overview about issues and possible solutions here. I
>> think it would be a good idea to summarize what has been brought up so
>> far outside of this thread.
>>
>> To that effect, I've created an etherpad at
>> https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/VFIOMigrationDiscussions and started
>> filling it with some points. It would be great if others could fill in
>> the blanks so that everyone has a chance to see what is on the table so
>> far, so that we can hopefully discuss this on-list and come up with
>> something that works.
>
> ...just to clarify, my idea was that we could have a writeup of the
> various issues and proposed solutions on the etherpad, and then post the
> contents on-list next week as a starting point for a discussion that is
> not hidden deeply inside the discussion on a patch set.
>
> So, please continue adding points :)

Last call for anything you want to add to the etherpad; I'll post the
contents tomorrow.

[Yes, I wanted to post it last week, but got sidetracked.]