Subject: Re: [EXT] Re: [v1,net-next, 1/2] ethtool: add setting frame preemption of traffic classes

From: Vinicius Costa Gomes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 10:21:37 -0700

Hi Murali,

Murali Karicheri <[email-masked]> writes:

> Any progress on your side for a patch for the support?
>

Sorry for the delay, things got a bit crazy here for some time. 

I have a RFC-quality series that I am finishing testing, I'll try to
post it this week.

> I have posted my EST offload series for AM65x CPSW to netdev list today
> at
>
> https://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=158937640015582&w=2
> https://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=158937639515579&w=2
> https://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=158937638315573&w=2

I'll try to have a look.

>
> Next on my list of things to do is the IET FPE support for which I need
> to have ethtool interface to allow configuring the express/preemptible
> queues and feature enable/disable. Currently I am using a ethtool
> priv-flags and some defaults. If you can post a patch, I will be able
> to integrate and test it on AM65x CPSW driver and provide my comments/
> Tested-by:

Understood. Thanks.

-- 
Vinicius