Subject: Re: [PATCH net 0/2] Fix police 'continue' action offload

From: Vlad Buslov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 12:57:48 +0300

Adding maintainers of other drivers that might have been impacted by the
validation change. If your driver supports 'continue' police action
offload with matchall classifier, then you may want to also relax the
validation restrictions in similar manner as I do in patch 2 for mlx5,
as I also submitted OvS fix to restore matchall police notexceed action
type to 'continue' here:
https://mail.openvswitch.org/pipermail/ovs-dev/2022-July/395561.html

On Mon 04 Jul 2022 at 22:44, Vlad Buslov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> TC act_police with 'continue' action had been supported by mlx5 matchall
> classifier offload implementation for some time. However, 'continue' was
> assumed implicitly and recently got broken in multiple places. Fix it in
> both TC hardware offload validation code and mlx5 driver.
>
> Vlad Buslov (2):
>   net/sched: act_police: allow 'continue' action offload
>   net/mlx5e: Fix matchall police parameters validation
>
>  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c | 13 ++++++-------
>  include/net/flow_offload.h                      |  1 +
>  net/sched/act_police.c                          |  2 +-
>  3 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)