Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: asix: add support for the Billionton GUSB2AM-1G-B USB adapter

From: Jonathan Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:14:41 +0800

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 06:05:07 -0700, David Miller <[email-masked]> writes:
> From: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:51:38 +0800
>
> > *************************************************************************
> > This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
> > use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> > privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> > distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
> > contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
> > message. [Delta Electronics, INC. Taiwan]
> > *************************************************************************
>
> I'm not considering any patch with something like this attached to it,
> sorry.

Yes, I fully understand. Because I seem unable to go around the annoying
message, I will try to resubmit the patch with another email
account. Thanks.

        Jonathan
*************************************************************************
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. [Delta Electronics, INC. Taiwan]
*************************************************************************