Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/30] Set 3: Rid W=1 warnings in Wireless

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:03:37 +0300

Lee Jones <[email-masked]> writes:

> This set is part of a larger effort attempting to clean-up W=1
> kernel builds, which are currently overwhelmingly riddled with
> niggly little warnings.
>
> There are quite a few W=1 warnings in the Wireless.  My plan
> is to work through all of them over the next few weeks.
> Hopefully it won't be too long before drivers/net/wireless
> builds clean with W=1 enabled.

How much patches are there going to be? I was first positive about the
idea but now I am really starting to wonder if this is worth the effort,
these patches are spamming my patchwork significantly and taking too
much time. At least please hold of on any new patches for at least a
week so I can catch up with all patches I have.

And like I said already before, follow the title style we use so that I
don't need to edit every patch myself:

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches#commit_title_is_wrong

-- 
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches