Subject: Fixing full name in patchwork

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 20:03:54 +0200

Hi Sudip,

Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]> writes:

> We were dereferencing cmd first and checking for NULL later. Lets first
> check for NULL.
>
> Signed-off-by: Sudip Mukherjee <[email-masked]>

I noticed that your name in git log is not your full name:

commit 0a38c8e1b592c16d959da456f425053e323a5153
Author: sudip <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 24 13:51:38 2015 +0530

This is because for some reason in patchwork your fullname is just
"sudip":

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/7688171/

Could you please fix your name in patchwork so that in the future we can
use your correct full name? The problem is that I don't know exactly how
to do this but it should be possible because I remember someone else
having a similar problem and he was able to fix it.

-- 
Kalle Valo