Subject: ALERT FROM PostMaster AVAC

From: Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:14:25 +0530

===========================================================
System Generated Message - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS !
===========================================================
PostMaster AvAc has processed the mail detailed below
and has generated this alert for your reference.

Message Details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message ID        : <[email-masked]>
Message From      : [email-masked]
Message To        : Post <[email-masked]>
Message Subject   : Re: Old photos
Message Rcvd Date : Sat Oct 16 17:11:45 IST 2004
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostMaster AvAc has found that the following file(s) / attachment(s)
have infected or malicious content:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 File Scanned: letter.zip  Virus Found: W32.NetSky.Q

PostMaster AvAc is configured to delete file(s) / attachment(s) if attempt
at cleaning infection fails. Accordingly the following action has been taken:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 File Deleted: letter.zip  Virus Name: W32.NetSky.Q

!-- Virus-Free Mail Using PostMaster AvAc & QuickHeal Engine --!