Subject: ICAS 2007 & ICNS 2007, Athens, June 19-25, 2007 DEADLINE EXTENDED FEBRUARY 10

From: "Dr. Reda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 10:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Invitation

Please consider contributing to ICAS 2007, ICNS 2007 and the associated
workshops listed below.
Conference: June 19-25, 2007, Athens, Greece
Important deadline for full paper submission: February 10, 2007

Please forward the Call for Submissions to the appropriate groups. 
=======================================

CALL FOR PAPERS

ICAS 2007: The Third International Conference on Autonomic and Autonomous
Systems: 
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICAS07.html

ICNS 2007: The Third International Conference on Networking and Services
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/ICNS07.html

========================================
Featuring also the workshops:

- SELF 2007: The Second International Workshop on Self-adaptability and
Self-management of Context-aware Systems
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/SELF.html

- KUI 2007: The First International Workshop on Knowledge-based User
Interface
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/KUI.html

- IPv6DFI 2007:  The Second International Workshop on Deploying the Future
Infrastructure
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPV6DFI.html

- IPDy 2007:  The Second International Workshop on Internet Packet Dynamics
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/IPDY.html

- GOBS 2007: The First International Workshop on GRID over Optical Burst
Switching Networks
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2007/GOBS.html

===============================

Published by IEEE Computer Society Press
Published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Indexing: http://www.computer.org/portal/pages/cscps/cps/cps_indexing.html
===============================

ICAS 2007 Main Tracks:

SYSAT: Advances in system automation
AUTSY: Theory and practice of autonomous systems
AWARE: Design and deployment of context-awareness networks, services and
applications
AUTONOMIC: Autonomic computing: design and management of self-behavioural
networks and services
MCMAC: Monitoring, control, and management of autonomous self-aware and
context-aware systems
CASES: Automation in specialized mobile environments
ALCOC: Algorithms and theory for control and computation
MODEL: Modelling, virtualization, any-on-demand, MDA, SOA

=============================================

ICNS 2007 Main Tracks:

ENCOT: Emerging Network Communications and Technologies
COMAN: Network Control and Management
SERVI: Multi-technology service deployment and assurance
NGNUS: Next Generation Networks and Ubiquitous Services
MPQSI: Multi Provider QoS/SLA Internetworking
GRIDNS: Grid Networks and Services
EDNA: Emergency Services and Disaster Recovery of Networks and Applications

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ICAS-2007---ICNS-2007%2C-Athens%2C-June-19-25%2C-2007-DEADLINE-EXTENDED-FEBRUARY-10-tf3195068.html#a8871292
Sent from the netdev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.