Subject: Your money, Pan-orthodox

From: "Rogelio Griggs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:55:46 -0120

Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA9LIS 
would help you to make BETTER SEHX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue 
and get ready for action in 15 minutes. 

The tests showed that the majority of men 
after taking this medic ation were able to have 
PERFECT ER0ECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCIOUNT OFER!

http://2CUZTo6cxbxt6u1uzp6ozt6ohb6oo.eozoicck.com/

==========
from where he had been rooted for so long.
     "That's  better,"  I  said. "That's  the  ticket. Keep  plugging  away,
and this one--surely one of the  most provocative of all: "Write me a  story
entrance.  That's the routine they have  here, so that everyone will see the
     "Well sure, O.K. they're Outcast," said some of  the  younger  gulls,
had spent almost all of the money. They hadn't caught me with the goods, and

earth  scientists and engineers could use.  After  all,  many very important
up again and taken him to another broad, and in a week he would have been as