Subject: MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER

From: Western Union <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:44:20 +0200

My associate has helped me to send your first payment of US$7,500 
to you as instructed by Mr.James Gordon Brown the British prime 
minister after the last G20 meeting that was held on February 27th 
in London, making you one of the beneficaries. Here is the 
information below:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER: 1499256767
SENDER NAME: Scott 
Last name: Britten
AMOUNT: US$7,500

You can track your payment online at our website www.westernunion.com 
for confirmation purpose.

I told him to keep sending you US$7,500 twice a week until the FULL
payment of (US $360,000.00 Dollars) is completed within 6 (six) Months.
For track, send your

Full Names via Email to:
Mr Garry Moore
E-mail: [email-masked]