Subject: general protection fault in __lock_acquire (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 00:41:00 -0800

syzkaller has found reproducer for the following crash on  
a0651c7fa2c088a605f63792279859608ed7f2c8
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/master
compiler: gcc (GCC) 7.1.1 20170620
.config is attached
Raw console output is attached.

syzkaller reproducer is attached. See https://goo.gl/kgGztJ
for information about syzkaller reproducers

R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
Subscriber rejected, no memory
kasan: CONFIG_KASAN_INLINE enabled
kasan: GPF could be caused by NULL-ptr deref or user memory access
general protection fault: 0000 [#1] SMP KASAN
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Modules linked in:
CPU: 1 PID: 3092 Comm: syz-executor0 Not tainted 4.15.0-rc1+ #114
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
task: 00000000b922df06 task.stack: 00000000f204d590
RIP: 0010:__lock_acquire+0xd55/0x47f0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3378
RSP: 0018:ffff8801cbba7350 EFLAGS: 00010002
RAX: dffffc0000000000 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: 0000000000000004 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffffffff85ecb440
RBP: ffff8801cbba76d8 R08: 0000000000000001 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffffffff87489d60 R12: ffff8801cc82a100
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000001 R15: 0000000000000020
FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff8801db500000(0063) knlGS:0000000008cd8900
CS:  0010 DS: 002b ES: 002b CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 000000009bc20000 CR3: 00000001cb859000 CR4: 00000000001406e0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
  lock_acquire+0x1d5/0x580 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4004
  __raw_spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:135 [inline]
  _raw_spin_lock_bh+0x31/0x40 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:175
  spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:320 [inline]
  tipc_subscrb_subscrp_delete+0x8f/0x470 net/tipc/subscr.c:201
  tipc_subscrb_delete net/tipc/subscr.c:238 [inline]
  tipc_subscrb_release_cb+0x17/0x30 net/tipc/subscr.c:316
  tipc_close_conn+0x171/0x270 net/tipc/server.c:204
  tipc_topsrv_kern_subscr+0x724/0x810 net/tipc/server.c:514
  tipc_group_create+0x702/0x9c0 net/tipc/group.c:184
  tipc_sk_join net/tipc/socket.c:2747 [inline]
  tipc_setsockopt+0x249/0xc10 net/tipc/socket.c:2861
  C_SYSC_setsockopt net/compat.c:406 [inline]
  compat_SyS_setsockopt+0x2e7/0x410 net/compat.c:386
  do_syscall_32_irqs_on arch/x86/entry/common.c:327 [inline]
  do_fast_syscall_32+0x3ee/0xf9d arch/x86/entry/common.c:389
  entry_SYSENTER_compat+0x51/0x60 arch/x86/entry/entry_64_compat.S:125
RIP: 0023:0xf7fd8c79
RSP: 002b:00000000ffe3ea6c EFLAGS: 00000296 ORIG_RAX: 000000000000016e
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 000000000000010f
RDX: 0000000000000087 RSI: 00000000206fb000 RDI: 0000000000000010
RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: 0000000000000000 R12: 0000000000000000
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
Code: e9 03 f3 48 ab 48 81 c4 60 03 00 00 44 89 f8 5b 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e 41  
5f 5d c3 4c 89 fa 48 b8 00 00 00 00 00 fc ff df 48 c1 ea 03 <80> 3c 02 00  
0f 85 cf 38 00 00 49 81 3f 00 58 8b 86 41 be 00 00
RIP: __lock_acquire+0xd55/0x47f0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3378 RSP:  
ffff8801cbba7350
---[ end trace 1ff020b845084a89 ]---