Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/10] Constify attribute_group structures

From: Arvind Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:05:16 +0530

Hi Kalle,

On Tuesday 25 July 2017 06:25 PM, Kalle Valo wrote:
> Arvind Yadav <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> attribute_groups are not supposed to change at runtime. So mark the
>> non-const structs as const.
>>
>> Arvind Yadav (10):
>>    [PATCH v2 01/10] net: cdc_ncm: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 02/10] net: can: at91_can: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 03/10] net: can: janz-ican3: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 04/10] wireless: ipw2200: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 05/10] wireless: ipw2100: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 06/10] wireless: iwlegacy: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 07/10] wireless: iwlegacy: Constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 08/10] arcnet: com20020-pci: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 09/10] net: bonding: constify attribute_group structures.
>>    [PATCH v2 10/10] net: chelsio: cxgb3: constify attribute_group structures.
> Via which tree were you planning to push these? Is it ok if I take the
> wireless patches to my tree?
>
I have push these changes to linux-branch. you can take this to your branch.

~arvind