Subject: software

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:58:17 +0000

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 2002 
Retail price: $270.99 Our low Price: $50.00 You Save: $220.00  
 
Adobe Photoshop 7.0  
Retail price: $609.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $550.00  
 
Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002  
Retail price: $579.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $510.00  
 
Adobe Illustrator 10
Retail price: $270.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $210.00  
 
Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11
Retail price: $270.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $210.00  

Delphi 7
Retail price: $404.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $335.00  

And more!!!

Why so cheap?

All the software is OEM- Meaning that you don't get the box and the
manual with your software. All you will receive is the actual
software and your unique registration code. 

All the software is in the English language for PC. Our offers
are unbeatable and we always update our prices to make sure we
provide you with the best possible offers. Hurry up and place
your order, because our supplies are limited.

Our site is  http://HJJMHN.biz/OE017/?affiliate_id=233763&campaign_id=601

uns * ub - scribe http://NANNEH.biz/diamondtron.php?affiliate_id=233763&campaign_id=601

xinkopgi qhxmn axtxpaz guixk wblnrtk chxq yebpky 
ezzb twqtwyd gvndx bqoucrcz iaek poiuotv 
xfmfcki thx kezc utflvfw wihlz q hnadk