Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 0/8] net: macb: Add XDP support and page pool integration

From: Théo Lebrun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2026 17:57:17 +0100

Hello Paolo,

My XSK series (based on top of yours) is ready.
I won't be sending it while net-next is closed, of course.

It starts with a few cleanup/rework patches that have no direct link to
XSK and touch code you add in this series. They could be appended to
your next revision or even squashed (with the right SoB &
Co-developed-by trailers) for most.

Some contain bug fixes, mostly related to stats accounting. I expect
some amount of discussion as well, mostly regarding the page pool DMA
direction.

Patches don't have the proper Fixes tags, sorry about that.
I'll send them as reply to this email.

Thanks,

--
Théo Lebrun, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering
https://bootlin.com