Subject: [PATCH 33/51] DMA-API: net: nxp/lpc_eth: use dma_coerce_mask_and_coherent()

From: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 22:58:03 +0100

The code sequence:
	pldat->pdev->dev.coherent_dma_mask = 0xFFFFFFFF;
	pldat->pdev->dev.dma_mask = &pldat->pdev->dev.coherent_dma_mask;
bypasses the architectures check on the DMA mask.  It can be replaced
with dma_coerce_mask_and_coherent(), avoiding the direct initialization
of this mask.

Signed-off-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/nxp/lpc_eth.c |    6 ++++--
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/nxp/lpc_eth.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/nxp/lpc_eth.c
index a061b93..ba3ca18 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/nxp/lpc_eth.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/nxp/lpc_eth.c
@@ -1399,8 +1399,10 @@ static int lpc_eth_drv_probe(struct platform_device *pdev)
 	}
 
 	if (pldat->dma_buff_base_v == 0) {
-		pldat->pdev->dev.coherent_dma_mask = 0xFFFFFFFF;
-		pldat->pdev->dev.dma_mask = &pldat->pdev->dev.coherent_dma_mask;
+		ret = dma_coerce_mask_and_coherent(&pdev->dev, DMA_BIT_MASK(32));
+		if (ret)
+			goto err_out_free_irq;
+
 		pldat->dma_buff_size = PAGE_ALIGN(pldat->dma_buff_size);
 
 		/* Allocate a chunk of memory for the DMA ethernet buffers
-- 
1.7.4.4