Subject: [PATCH net-next] net: phylink: add 1000base-KX to phylink_caps_to_linkmodes()

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 18:07:06 +0000

1000base-KX was missed in phylink_caps_to_linkmodes(), add it. This
will be necessary to convert stmmac with xpcs to ensure we don't drop
any supported linkmodes.

Signed-off-by: Russell King (Oracle) <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/phy/phylink.c b/drivers/net/phy/phylink.c
index f7156b6868e7..da17b874a5e7 100644
--- a/drivers/net/phy/phylink.c
+++ b/drivers/net/phy/phylink.c
@@ -197,6 +197,7 @@ static void phylink_caps_to_linkmodes(unsigned long *linkmodes,
 
 	if (caps & MAC_1000FD) {
 		__set_bit(ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_1000baseT_Full_BIT, linkmodes);
+		__set_bit(ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_1000baseKX_Full_BIT, linkmodes);
 		__set_bit(ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_1000baseX_Full_BIT, linkmodes);
 		__set_bit(ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_1000baseT1_Full_BIT, linkmodes);
 	}
-- 
2.30.2