Subject: Simple, Reliable and Online Home Business!

From: Daniele <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 05:51:33 -0700

Hello,

GREETINGS!

First, I hope my message finds you doing well, I know you want to know how did 
I get your mail address, so let me tell you first I am totaly respecting your 
privacy and I am sorry if this message bothered you. I got your e-mail address 
from one of these sources : 

*you may a member at the same safe-list as I.
*you may a member of the same interest groups (yahoo,msn,ICQ,lycos) as I.
*we have exchanged messages at the past .

Note: If you have already received this message from me before and responded 
it before then please ignore it and accept my apology.

We all know that people earn their living at a job... and 8 hour job... they 
get up early, commute to work and back, it's a routinary thing for a common person, 
and still their income often falls well below their needs.

Today we all aware that there are plenty of opportunities by just working at 
home, yes, it's possible with the power of the internet.

If I can show you a way to earn a living at home with a great home-based business, 
using a simple, reliable, online  business-building system, would you take a 
minutes to check it  out?

If you have 2 to 3 hours a day, you will be able to earn a full income in a few 
months. And there is absolutely no limit as how much you can earn. It is designed 
to gain momentum after some time.
But I prefer to avoid such statements as "You will get rich". I read it everywhere 
and I do not want to sound like them. Just take a test drive for free and you 
may cancel anytime you want if you feel it is not for you.

Send an email to [email-masked] and put "Free Sign UP" in the subject 
and your fullname in the body of your email.

You can also use another e-mail address for signing as a FREE Member of our opportunity. 
If so, please indicate your chosen e-mail address and i'll arrange for your FREE 
Membership using that new e-mail address.

If you want also to have an unlimited ISP connection with a very minimal monthly 
for only US$14.95 or less? Be a free member and I will show you the way.

Best regards,

Daniele Vallestero