Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 1/2] net: phylink: add a function to resume phy alone to fix resume issue with WoL enabled

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 11:06:08 +0000

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 10:27:06AM +0000, Clark Wang wrote:
> Hi Russel,
> 
> I have sent the V4 patch set yesterday.
> You can check it from: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/T/
> 

Ah yes, sent while net-next is closed.

Have you had any contact with Clément Léger ? If not, please can you
reach out to Clément, because he has virtually the same problem. I
don't want to end up with a load of different fixes in the mainline
kernel for the same "we need the PHY clock enabled on stmmac" problem
from different people.

Please try to come up with one patch set between you both to fix this.

(effectively, that's a temporary NAK on your series.)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!