Subject: Re: pull-request: mlx5-next 2023-01-24 V2

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 11:17:39 +0200

On Tue, Feb 07, 2023 at 02:03:30PM -0800, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 15:52:59 -0400 Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 06, 2023 at 04:38:41PM -0800, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> > > On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:58:56 -0400 Jason Gunthorpe wrote:  

<...>

> > > The simplest way forward would be to commit to when mlx5 will
> > > support redirects to xfrm tunnel via tc...  
> > 
> > He needs to fix the bugs he created and found first :)
> > 
> > As far as I'm concerned TC will stay on his list until it is done.
> 
> This is what I get for trusting a vendor :/

I'm speechless. I was very clear what is my implementation roadmap.

Are you saying that your want-now-tc-attitude is more important than
working HW (found when integrated with libreswan) and Steffen's request
to implement tunnel mode?

> 
> If you can't make a commitment

You got this commitment from two people already, but unfortunately
you refuse to listen.

Thanks