Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2] drivers: net: netdevsim: fix devlink_trap selftests failing

From: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:03:07 +0300

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 02:36:32PM +0300, Oleksandr Mazur wrote:
> devlink_trap tests for the netdevsim fail due to misspelled
> debugfs file name. Change this name, as well as name of callback
> function, to match the naming as in the devlink itself - 'trap_drop_counter'.
> 
> Test-results:
> selftests: drivers/net/netdevsim: devlink_trap.sh
> TEST: Initialization                                                [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap action                                                   [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap metadata                                                 [ OK ]
> TEST: Non-existing trap                                             [ OK ]
> TEST: Non-existing trap action                                      [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap statistics                                               [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap group action                                             [ OK ]
> TEST: Non-existing trap group                                       [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap group statistics                                         [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap policer                                                  [ OK ]
> TEST: Trap policer binding                                          [ OK ]
> TEST: Port delete                                                   [ OK ]
> TEST: Device delete                                                 [ OK ]
> 
> Fixes: a7b3527a43fe ("drivers: net: netdevsim: add devlink trap_drop_counter_get implementation")
> Signed-off-by: Oleksandr Mazur <[email-masked]>

Reviewed-by: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>