Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] selftests: add tests_sysfs module

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 07:21:12 +0200

On Thu, Jul 01, 2021 at 10:05:40PM -0700, Luis Chamberlain wrote:
> @@ -0,0 +1,953 @@
> +// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later
> +/*
> + * sysfs test driver
> + *
> + * Copyright (C) 2021 Luis Chamberlain <[email-masked]>
> + *
> + * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
> + * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
> + * Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or at your option any
> + * later version; or, when distributed separately from the Linux kernel or
> + * when incorporated into other software packages, subject to the following
> + * license:

This boilerplate should not be here, only the spdx line is needed.

> + *
> + * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
> + * under the terms of copyleft-next (version 0.3.1 or later) as published
> + * at http://copyleft-next.org/.

Please no, this is a totally different license :(