Subject: Re: [PATCH] 9p/xen: Fix end of loop tests for list_for_each_entry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:07:14 +0900

Harshvardhan Jha wrote on Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 05:37:10AM +0530:
> This patch addresses the following problems:
>  - priv can never be NULL, so this part of the check is useless
>  - if the loop ran through the whole list, priv->client is invalid and
> it is more appropriate and sufficient to check for the end of
> list_for_each_entry loop condition.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Harshvardhan Jha <[email-masked]>

Alright, taken and pushed to linux-next.
I'll send it to Linus next week-ish

FWIW, this isn't a merge so messing with the commit message is fine and
you didn't really need to resend (either is fine), but if you do for
next time please tag in the subject it's a v2 (e.g. [PATCH v2]),
optionally with a changelog below the three dashes that won't be
included in the final commit message (not really useful here as we discussed
the change just before, but for bigger subsystems it can help)

-- 
Dominique