Subject: [GIT PULL] 9p update for 5.15

From: Dominique Martinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 23:14:50 +0900

Hi Linus,

The following changes since commit ff1176468d368232b684f75e82563369208bc371:

  Linux 5.14-rc3 (2021-07-25 15:35:14 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://github.com/martinetd/linux tags/9p-for-5.15-rc1

for you to fetch changes up to 9c4d94dc9a64426d2fa0255097a3a84f6ff2eebe:

  net/9p: increase default msize to 128k (2021-09-05 08:36:44 +0900)

(the commit date is a bit young as the default msize change has been
sent fairly recently, happy to delay one release if you'd like it to sit
in -next for longer than a few days before merging but large msize
codepath is already widely in use as the impact is big on performance.
Changing the default should help people who don't know about the
option.)
----------------------------------------------------------------
9p for 5.15-rc1

a couple of harmless fixes, increase max tcp msize (64KB -> 1MB),
and increase default msize (8KB -> 128KB)

The default increase has been discussed with Christian
for the qemu side of things but makes sense for all supported
transports

----------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Schoenebeck (2):
      net/9p: use macro to define default msize
      net/9p: increase default msize to 128k

Dominique Martinet (1):
      net/9p: increase tcp max msize to 1MB

Harshvardhan Jha (1):
      9p/xen: Fix end of loop tests for list_for_each_entry

Xie Yongji (1):
      9p/trans_virtio: Remove sysfs file on probe failure

 net/9p/client.c       | 6 ++++--
 net/9p/trans_fd.c     | 2 +-
 net/9p/trans_virtio.c | 4 +++-
 net/9p/trans_xen.c    | 4 ++--
 4 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
-- 
Dominique