Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] Convert mvneta to phylink supported_interfaces

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 10:03:11 +0100

Hi,

This patch series converts mvneta to use phylinks supported_interfaces
bitmap to simplify the validate() implementation. The patches:

1) Add the supported interface modes the supported_interfaces bitmap.
2) Removes the checks for the interface type being supported from
   the validate callback
3) Removes the now unnecessary checks and call to
   phylink_helper_basex_speed() to support switching between
   1000base-X and 2500base-X for SFPs

(3) becomes possible because when asking the MAC for its complete
support, we walk all supported interfaces which will include 1000base-X
and 2500base-X only if the comphy is present.

 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 1 file changed, 30 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!