Subject: [PATCH RFC net-next 0/5] net: dsa: b53: convert to phylink_generic_validate() and mark as non-legacy

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 14:48:01 +0000

Hi,

This series converts b53 to use phylink_generic_validate() and also
marks this driver as non-legacy.

Patch 1 cleans up an if() condition to be more readable before we
proceed with the conversion.

Patch 2 populates the supported_interfaces and mac_capabilities members
of phylink_config.

Patch 3 drops the use of phylink_helper_basex_speed() which is now not
necessary.

Patch 4 switches the driver to use phylink_generic_validate()

Patch 5 marks the driver as non-legacy.

 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_common.c | 68 +++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_priv.h   |  8 ++---
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_serdes.c | 17 ++++++----
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_serdes.h |  5 ++-
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_srab.c   | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!