Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] net: dsa: qca8k: convert to phylink_pcs and mark as non-legacy

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 18:29:50 +0000

This series adds support into DSA for the mac_select_pcs method, and
converts qca8k to make use of this, eventually marking qca8k as non-
legacy.

Patch 1 adds DSA support for mac_select_pcs.
Patch 2 and patch 3 moves code around in qca8k to make patch 4 more
readable.
Patch 4 does a simple conversion to phylink_pcs.
Patch 5 moves the serdes configuration to phylink_pcs.
Patch 6 marks qca8k as non-legacy.

v2: fix dsa_phylink_mac_select_pcs() formatting and double-blank line
in patch 5

 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.c | 737 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.h |   8 +
 include/net/dsa.h       |   8 +-
 net/dsa/port.c          |  16 +-
 4 files changed, 435 insertions(+), 334 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!