Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] net: dsa: ocelot: phylink updates

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 16:05:10 +0000

Hi,

This series updates the Ocelot DSA driver for some of the recent
phylink changes. Specifically, we fill in the supported_interfaces
fields, convert to mac_select_pcs and mark the driver as non-legacy.
We do not convert to phylink_generic_validate() as Ocelot has
special support for its rate adapting PCS which makes the generic
validate method unsuitable for this driver.

The three changes mentioned above are implemented in their own
separate patches with one additional cleanup:

1) Populate the supported_interfaces bitmap
2) Remove the now unnecessary interface checks in the validate methods
3) Convert from phylink_set_pcs() to .mac_select_pcs.
4) Mark the driver as non-legacy

Thanks.

RFC -> non-RFC: add reviewed-by/tested-by's, update patch 1 to set the
supported_interfaces bitmap in felix.c rather than the sub-drivers as 
requested by Vladimir.

 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c           | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix_vsc9959.c   |  7 -------
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/seville_vsc9953.c |  7 -------
 3 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!