Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net: dsa: always use phylink

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 17:00:59 +0100

Hi,

This is a re-hash of the previous RFC series, this time using the
suggestion from Vladimir to create a swnode based fixed-link
specifier.

Most of the changes are to DSA and phylink code from the previous
series. I've tested on my Clearfog (which has just one Marvell DSA
switch) and it works there - also tested without the fixed-link
specified in DT.

 drivers/base/swnode.c                  |  14 ++-
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_common.c       |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/bcm_sf2.c              |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/hirschmann/hellcreek.c |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/lantiq_gswip.c         |   6 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz_common.c |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c               |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c       | 134 ++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h       |   6 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.c       |  32 ------
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.h       |   5 -
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c         |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/qca/ar9331.c           |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/qca8k.c                |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/realtek/rtl8365mb.c    |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_main.c |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/xrs700x/xrs700x.c      |   3 +-
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c              |  30 ++++--
 include/linux/phylink.h                |   1 +
 include/linux/property.h               |   4 +
 include/net/dsa.h                      |   3 +-
 net/dsa/port.c                         | 175 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 22 files changed, 290 insertions(+), 153 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!