Subject: [GIT PULL] Immutable branch between MFD, Net and Pinctrl due for the v6.0 merge window

From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 07:57:12 +0100

Enjoy!

[ Well done Colin !! ]

The following changes since commit 568035b01cfb107af8d2e4bd2fb9aea22cf5b868:

  Linux 6.0-rc1 (2022-08-14 15:50:18 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git ib-mfd-net-pinctrl-v6.0

for you to fetch changes up to f3e893626abeac3cdd9ba41d3395dc6c1b7d5ad6:

  mfd: ocelot: Add support for the vsc7512 chip via spi (2022-09-09 07:54:47 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between MFD Net and Pinctrl due for the v6.0 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Colin Foster (8):
      mfd: ocelot: Add helper to get regmap from a resource
      net: mdio: mscc-miim: add ability to be used in a non-mmio configuration
      pinctrl: ocelot: add ability to be used in a non-mmio configuration
      pinctrl: microchip-sgpio: allow sgpio driver to be used as a module
      pinctrl: microchip-sgpio: add ability to be used in a non-mmio configuration
      resource: add define macro for register address resources
      dt-bindings: mfd: ocelot: Add bindings for VSC7512
      mfd: ocelot: Add support for the vsc7512 chip via spi

 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/mscc,ocelot.yaml       | 160 +++++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   7 +
 drivers/mfd/Kconfig                                |  21 ++
 drivers/mfd/Makefile                               |   3 +
 drivers/mfd/ocelot-core.c                          | 161 +++++++++++
 drivers/mfd/ocelot-spi.c                           | 299 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/mfd/ocelot.h                               |  49 ++++
 drivers/net/mdio/mdio-mscc-miim.c                  |  42 +--
 drivers/pinctrl/Kconfig                            |   5 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-microchip-sgpio.c          |  14 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/pinctrl-ocelot.c                   |  16 +-
 include/linux/ioport.h                             |   5 +
 include/linux/mfd/ocelot.h                         |  62 +++++
 13 files changed, 795 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mscc,ocelot.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/ocelot-core.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/ocelot-spi.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/mfd/ocelot.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/mfd/ocelot.h

-- 
Lee Jones [李琼斯]