Subject: [PATCH wireless-next v3 0/12] Add support for bcm4378 on Apple platforms

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:01:34 +0100

Hi,

This series adds support for bcm4378 found on Apple platforms, and has
been tested on the Apple Mac Mini. It is a re-posting of a subset of
Hector's previous 38 patch series, and it is believed that the comments
from that review were addressed.

Note: this is part of a larger patch set. The DT bindings are used on
OpenBSD, and all properties, including brcm,cal-blob, are in use there,
and will be used by further patches for Linux.

(I'm just the middle man; please don't complain if something has been
missed.)

v3:
- removed blank line in patch 7
- added description of "strip_mac" in patch 8
- added reviewed-bys and acked-bys
- added explanantion of "brcm,cal-blob" to cover message
v2:
- sending for wireless-next
- fixed up %ld -> %zd for size_t
- added reviewed-bys

 .../bindings/net/wireless/brcm,bcm4329-fmac.yaml   |  39 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8103-j274.dts           |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8103-j293.dts           |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8103-j313.dts           |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8103-j456.dts           |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8103-j457.dts           |   4 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8103-jxxx.dtsi          |   2 +
 .../net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bus.h |  19 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/chip.c    |   2 +
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/common.c  |  12 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/common.h  |   1 +
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/firmware.c         | 116 ++++--
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/firmware.h         |   4 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/msgbuf.h  |   4 +-
 .../net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/of.c  |  12 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/pcie.c    | 430 +++++++++++++++++++--
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c    |  38 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.h    |   2 +
 .../net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/usb.c |  23 +-
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/include/brcm_hw_ids.h       |   2 +
 include/linux/bcma/bcma_driver_chipcommon.h        |   1 +
 21 files changed, 610 insertions(+), 117 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!