Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/9] net: dsa: cleanup EEE (part 2)

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 11:51:31 +0000

This is part 2 of the DSA EEE cleanups, removing what has become dead
code as a result of the EEE management phylib now does.

Patch 1 removes the useless setting of tx_lpi parameters in the
ksz driver.

Patch 2 does the same for mt753x.

Patch 3 removes the DSA core code that calls the get_mac_eee() operation.
This needs to be done before removing the implementations because doing
otherwise would cause dsa_user_get_eee() to return -EOPNOTSUPP.

Patches 4..8 remove the trivial get_mac_eee() implementations from DSA
drivers.

Patch 9 finally removes the get_mac_eee() method from struct
dsa_switch_ops.

 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_common.c       |  7 -------
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_priv.h         |  1 -
 drivers/net/dsa/bcm_sf2.c              |  1 -
 drivers/net/dsa/microchip/ksz_common.c | 15 ---------------
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c               | 13 -------------
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c       |  8 --------
 drivers/net/dsa/qca/qca8k-8xxx.c       |  1 -
 drivers/net/dsa/qca/qca8k-common.c     |  7 -------
 drivers/net/dsa/qca/qca8k.h            |  1 -
 include/net/dsa.h                      |  2 --
 net/dsa/user.c                         |  8 --------
 11 files changed, 64 deletions(-)

Changes since RFC:
- Removed removal of phydev check in net/dsa/user.c
- Addition of mt753x changes

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!