Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v3 0/3] net: dsa: add support for phylink managed EEE

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 10:36:42 +0000

Hi,

This series adds support for phylink managed EEE to DSA, and converts
mt753x to make use of this feature.

Patch 1 implements a helper to indicate whether the MAC LPI operations
are populated (suggested by Vladimir)

Patch 2 makes the necessary changes to the core code - we retain calling
set_mac_eee(), but this method now becomes a way to merely validate the
arguments when using phylink managed EEE rather than performing any
configuration.

Patch 3 converts the mt7530 driver to use phylink managed EEE.

v2: fix mt7530 build error
v3: send correct patch 2

 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c  | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c |  3 +--
 include/linux/phylink.h   | 12 +++++++++
 net/dsa/user.c            | 21 +++++++++------
 4 files changed, 73 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!