Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: stmmac: further cleanups

From: "Russell King (Oracle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 10:24:25 +0000

Hi,

This small series does further cleanups to the stmmac driver:

1. Name priv->pause to indicate that it's a timeout and clarify the
units of the "pause" module parameter
2. Remove useless priv->flow_ctrl member and deprecate the useless
"flow_ctrl" module parameter
3. Fix long-standing signed-ness issue with "speed" passed around the
driver from the mac_link_up method.

 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-dwc-qos-eth.c    |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-imx.c    |  8 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-intel-plat.c |  4 +--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-ipq806x.c    |  8 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-loongson.c   |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-meson.c  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-qcom-ethqos.c    |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-rk.c     |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-s32.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-socfpga.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-starfive.c   |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sti.c    |  8 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sunxi.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-thead.c  |  4 +--
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-visconti.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 37 +++++++++++-----------
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |  2 +-
 18 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!